RoadSync is pleased to announce the launch of BigRig411, a new proprietary online truck service directory for truck drivers, owner-operators, and commercial trucking who need emergency assistance roadside. The directory is built to not only help truckers in need but also give heavy duty repair and tow businesses within the RoadSync network a new opportunity to gain more exposure, which translates to more business.
Breakdowns are inevitable for long-haul trucking, no matter how much preventative maintenance is performed. This new directory allows drivers in need on the side of the road a quick and easy way to locate nearby truck services anytime day or night.
Truckers can find the following services:
- Truck Repair: Looking for a repair shop? Find nearby shops that specialize in heavy duty truck repairs.
- Mobile Truck Repair: Broken down roadside? Find an expert heavy duty repair technician that will come to you even in the middle of the night.
- Tire Repair: Tire problems? Whether you need new tires, a recap, or repair, find a nearby tire shop. Many offer mobile roadside assistance.
- Towing Service: Need a tow, wrecker help for small inconveniences like an empty fuel tank or lockouts? Find an expert heavy duty towing service. Most operate 24/7.
- Truck Wash: Dirty truck or looking for a trailer washout? Find nearby truck wash services.
- Truck and Trailer Parts: Searching for parts? Finding new and used heavy duty truck and trailer parts are just a quick search away.
BigRig411 is now available at bigrig411.com for truck drivers, owner-operators, and commercial trucking fleets across the U.S. RoadSync Checkout customers are listed in the directory for free. With the launch of BigRig411, RoadSync is proud to continue to deliver on our mission to power commerce anywhere, anytime across the logistics ecosystem.