Business Development Representative
Want to break into the Fintech/SAAS software sales environment? Join our growing sales team as a Business Development Rep and gain key initial skills and experience in a sales support role. The BDR role directly supports our sales team–working closely with sales reps to drive sales results. In addition to gaining valuable insights and training, you’ll benefit directly from the team’s sales performance. When the team wins, you win!
A key part of this role is being able to communicate effectively and professionally on the phone and via email as you generate leads and introduce Roadsync’s value proposition to new targets before a sales rep is brought into the mix.
The BDR role and team environment is fast-paced, with flexibility and a high degree of organizational skills required daily. If you’re a goal-oriented team player with a competitive spirit, and up for your next challenge, we’d like to speak with you.
- Cold Calling – our target prospects are more approachable over the phone. This role will require someone to make at least 100 phone calls per day.
- Communicate daily with prospects and clients
- Prospect, educate, develop, and qualify potential accounts for sales reps
- Assign new leads to sales reps
- Diligently assist sales reps with administrative tasks
- Be collaborative and ready to tackle new challenges each day
- Challenge the status quo when you see opportunities for team improvement
Top BDR Traits:
- Outstanding, positive attitude and pleasant demeanor
- Drive and career ambition. This is the chance to get in at the ground floor to a top startup in Atlanta
- Ability to organize multiple workflows and stay organized
- Career oriented with an eye to future opportunities
- Adept at quickly connecting and developing relationships
2+ years in an outbound selling, lead generation, or customer contact environment (preferred)
Intense work ethic and outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
Creative mindset and ability to quickly pick up concepts and product information
Results-driven personality (base salary with performance-based commission)