There are many effective ways to market your heavy duty repair and tow business. A quick and easy way is to list your heavy duty repair and tow business on online directories.
The benefits of repair shop directories are many. For starters, directories help in increasing traffic to your website. From there, you can gain hotter leads and more customers. But all listings aren’t created equal. Let’s walk through a few key elements you’ll want to have in your directory profile so you stand out from the competition.
Include These 4 Key Elements in Your Directory Listings
Your first step is to choose the roadside directories where you’d like to promote your business. Once you’ve figured that out, you’re ready to set up your listings. As you do, make sure to cover these four important elements:
1. NAP information: NAP stands for business Name, Address and Phone number. It’s also the most important detail you can include in your listings. Use the same information in the same exact order on every listing you have. And don’t forget to include your email address!
2. Services Offered: Customers look for repair or tow services that fit their specific needs. Highlight your main offerings, like mobile repair services or collision repair, so they know what you do best.
3. Hours of operation: If you have a brick-and-mortar repair shop, include your operating hours. Definitely highlight your hours, especially if you’re open 24/7.
4. Website Address: Your website is your biggest online asset. List your web address everywhere so customers can learn a few things about you before they decide to reach out.
5 Ways to Create Listings That Stand Out
Some truck repair directories want you to keep your information simple. Others give you space to fully explain what you do, why you do it and how. Take advantage of the extra space for added conversion power. Some things to include could be:
1. How to find your shop: Is your repair shop in a hard-to-locate area? Include simple directions to help customers find you.
2. Why drivers should call you: what do you do that sets you apart from your competition? Do you offer 24/7 services? Do you offer discounts? Are your technicians certified? Make sure you explain the value you deliver to your customers.
3. Where to connect with you online: Feel free to include your Facebook, Instagram or other social media accounts. Some customers will want to visit your social accounts to look for reviews or more information. Directories may offer social listings for free or as an upgrade.
4. Ways to bring your business to life: Images are a great way to show off your repair services. Add a few before-and-after photos, photos of your shop or even pictures of your service team.
5. How to prove your experience: Building trust with customers will build your business. A great way to build that trust is to showcase special training and certifications in your directory listings.
Looking for a Roadside Directory? Learn More About BigRig411!
Looking for a directory perfect for heavy duty repair and tow businesses? Look no further. RoadSync is proud to offer BigRig411, a directory for truck repair services. Learn more about BigRig411 and find out how to be listed today!