Scope of Terms
Authorization of Use
You may download, view, copy and print documents, video and other content made available on the Site (the “Content”) solely for your non-commercial purposes to: (a) learn about RoadSync’s products, services and business; (b) open an account to participate in the RoadSync Offerings; and (c) access statements, agreements, and documentation relating to the products and services offered via the Site. Use of the Content is subject to the following: (1) the Content may be used solely for your or your organization’s use in connection with the products or services you receive from RoadSync or for your personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (2) the Content may not be modified or altered in any way.
THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ROADSYNC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL ROADSYNC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT RELATED ACTION, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, OR IN CONTEMPLATION OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, EVEN IF ROADSYNC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You are also advised that any Content or portions of the Site may contain errors or omissions; RoadSync may remove, replace, or make changes in the Content without notice at any time; and RoadSync is under no obligation to update the Content.
Any feedback, comments, suggestions, or the like (“User Submissions”) provided to RoadSync through the Site shall be considered non-confidential, and RoadSync shall be free to use User Submissions on an unrestricted basis. We do not make any endorsements of any User Submission or any representation that any User Submission is true or accurate.
* Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy, publicity and intellectual property) of others;
* Publish, distribute or disseminate any harmful, inappropriate, profane, vulgar, infringing, obscene, tortious, indecent, immoral or otherwise objectionable material or information;
* Transmit or upload any material to the Site that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, spyware, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
* Interfere with or disrupt the Site networks or servers;
* Harvest or otherwise collect information from the Site about others, including without limitation email addresses, without proper consent;
* Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means; or
* Interfere with another individual’s or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
RoadSync has no obligation to monitor your use of the Site or retain the content of any of your sessions on the Site. However, RoadSync reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
RoadSync trademarks may be used publicly with permission only from RoadSync. Use of RoadSync trademarks in advertising and print or web promotion of RoadSync products or services requires proper attribution to RoadSync.
All trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Reference to, description of or use of a product, service, publication or process on the Site does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, publication or process by RoadSync.
Infringement Claims Policy
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe some Content on the Site is being used in a way that infringes someone’s copyright, please contact use at the email address below. We may investigate and take appropriate action.
Our Site is intended for use only by persons who are 18 years old or older.