To log in, open a browser on your computer or mobile device. Next:
- Type advance.roadsync.app in the URL field of your browser window. You’ll be directed to the RoadSync login page.
- Enter your user name, password*, and company code** (assigned during onboarding) in the respective fields.
- Click or tap Sign In.
*Your user name and a temporary password were provided via email when your user account was created. If you’ve forgotten your password, select Forgot Password beneath the Sign In button.
**Your company code must be entered in all CAPS.
From the RoadSync Pay home screen, also shown as your Payments Dashboard, select Create New. A new form will appear where you will be able to fill out payment details. Enter your information into the required fields, including the driver’s name and phone number. After you submit the form, your driver will receive a text message that confirms their pre-authorized funds.
Once back-office staff pre-authorizes your funds, you’ll receive a text message with a link to a driver form. When you’re ready to pay, enter your invoice grand total into the Generate Amount field, then click or tap Generate Moneycode. If your invoice total is less than or equal to your pre-authorized funds, you’ll receive an EFS money code that will work to pay your invoice.
Log in to your RoadSync Pay application, and select Users from the left-hand menu bar. Next:
- Select Add New User on the right-hand side of the screen.
- A new form will appear where you will be able to enter user information and define the user’s access such as their current status and role.
- Select Save & Create to save the user’s profile.
Log in to your RoadSync Pay application, and select Drivers from the left-hand menu bar. Next:
- Select Add New Driver on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Within the Driver Details form enter the Driver’s First Name, Last Name, Phone and Email.
- Set the Driver’s Status to Active or Inactive.
- Tap Save & Create to save users profile.
Log in to your RoadSync Pay application, and select Settings from the lower left-hand side of the menu screen. Next:
- Select Notifications from the Company Settings menu.
- Add the recipient’s email address* to the Amount Used Email Notifications Per Code and/or Daily Digest.
*Recipients can be added to one, or both of the email notifications. Per Code notifications send an email every time a code is used; Daily Digest sends an email in the morning of all previous codes used the day before.
Log in to your RoadSync Pay application. From your Payments Dashboard select Reports from the left-hand menu. Next:
- Set the date range in the Calendar box for your data set.
- Select Export CSV to download a report.
If you experienced any issues with payment acceptance, please call RoadSync Support at (866) 784-1304
Note: If you’re delivering into a RoadSync facility, please ensure you requested the exact amount of of the invoice.
If you receive a notice when requesting funds that your request is above the pre-authorized amount, please contact your carrier, broker or dispatch representative to request more funds.
From your Payments Dashboard, find the transaction you’d like to view. Next:
- Select the three dots on the far right of the transaction line.
- Hover over the Upload File icon and click to view any files or receipts, uploaded by the driver.